How would you like to grow your skills working for a mission-driven organization while playing an important role in doing more with life? AlloSource is one of the largest human tissue providers, honoring tissue donors by creating innovative dermal, cartilage, tendon, fascia, bone, amniotic, and living cellular allografts to help heal patients.
Here at AlloSource we’re not looking for jobseekers. We want people dedicated to our mission of restoring hope to donor families, and helping patients heal through our innovative cellular and tissue allografts. This takes a special person with a strong desire to help make a tremendous impact on people’s lives. Regardless of which department you work in at AlloSource, we value your efforts, your top-notch skills, and your abilities to contribute to our ultimate goal of saving or enhancing human life! What better reward is there than knowing you contributed, in some way, to save or enhance a person’s life! If this sounds like an organization you wish to be a part of, then we invite you to apply.
The Customer Success Coordinator strengthens and develops relationships with customers by providing product expertise, focusing on timely and consistent communication, and meeting all customer needs. This position promotes a team-based approach to customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and the overall customer experience. This position performs cross functional duties including distribution inventory control, and equipment monitoring and maintenance.
Pay: $20.81 - $22.43/hr. based on relevant years of experience
Shift: Monday- Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 9 Worthington Access Dr Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with internal and external customers through various channels while maintaining a friendly, positive, empathetic and professional attitude and ensuring satisfaction.
- Represents the company, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships within the assigned region. Operate as the lead point of contact for any related matter. Support the Area manager with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Partner directly with independent reps and contract customers to reserve allografts for surgery needs while managing commission coding.
- At the direction of sales staff, contact existing and prospective customers to promote AlloSource allografts and provide feedback to Customer Success Coordinator II and sales staff.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according to customer needs and objectives. Anticipate and fulfill those needs while determining the appropriate actions in regard to availability of our products.
- Resolve field product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issue through active listening. Collaborate with team leadership to identify the root cause, and the best solution to resolve the problem to the customer’s satisfaction. Expedite the resolution and follow up to ensure the customer’s needs have been met. Initiate complaint investigations within 24 hours of complaint. Notifies receiving department and issues quarantine ticket.
- Accurately create and maintain customer accounts. Confirm all orders are entered precisely to the needs of the customer and track wins/losses on all entered orders.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries. Record and maintain key account information in the CRM notes and call log system.
- Process product orders, returns and credits. Facilitate shipment needs, coordinate transportation and provide pricing and delivery information to customers.
- Assist in the management of consignment and trial-based inventories in assigned areas. Support the area managers with quarterly cycle counts, monitor consignment tissue for expiration dates and returns.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies. Train to company policy and procedure revisions by the assigned due dates, and remain compliant with changes to company policy and procedure.
- Participate in educational opportunities and demonstrate continuous expansion of product knowledge.
- Embrace a team-based mentality and willingness to assist peers, when needed. Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary. Assist in training and mentoring newer team members to perform work activities such as using applications and sharing product knowledge. Contribute to team efforts by helping to achieve team and company objectives.
- Research inventory to confirm product availability relative to customer needs. Use reporting tools and product knowledge to communicate product availability and offer alternatives to the customer as needed.
- Tracks back-orders, reports and commissions paperwork including returns, pricing with sales representatives; returns and depositions.
- Manage personal and team calendars to ensure proper coverage.
- Rotate 24-hour on-call with other staff, as assigned, responding to customer telephone inquiries and orders after normal business hours which may or may not result in coming in to work
- Respond to freezer alarms for power outages, temperature monitoring and tissue transfer.
- Execute other office duties and accounting inquires, as assigned including credit holds and contacting customers with delinquent accounts to coordinate resolution.
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments; prepare packages for shipping; maintain records; check invoices and bills of lading; arrange for transportation; track shipments providing re-routing or expediting service as needed including delivery of late order shipments to the shipping carrier or the hospital.
- Receive, Store, Reallocate and Cycle Count Inventory. Maintain relevant quantity of inventories in warehouse. Disposition product to quarantine when applicable. Generate non-conformance QR tickets for compromised tissue and return shipment to the corporate facility. Run expiratory report and return tissue to the corporate facility with short outdates.
- In conjunction with equipment management, maintain office and tissue storage and monitoring equipment as well as associated records.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years tissue bank, customer service, or account management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- College education or equivalent experience in customer service training
- Experience in hospital operating room or purchasing functions or in another healthcare setting
- Previous lead generation experience
- Experience working with direct or independent sales representatives
- End-user ERP/CRM experience
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.