The Sr Quality System Specialist will serve as the Quality Subject Matter Expert and Trainer for specific processes within the Quality System. Makes decisions based upon knowledge and experience, with regulatory compliance and the integrity of AlloSource at the forefront of consideration. They oversee, manage, and maintain a specific process within the Quality System (i.e., CAPA, NC, Change Control, Document Control, Training Compliance, Quarantine, Equipment Management), and provide guidance and advice to AlloSource personnel related to that system. Identifies and resolves training discrepancies, and evaluate, recommend, and implement improvements for the department’s processes, based on standards & regulations, change controls, corrective & preventive actions, and process improvement projects.
Pay: $52,004 - $72,295/yr based on relevant years of experience
Bonus: 10% target Bonus Program based on individual and company metrics
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, onsite Health Care clinic, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 6278 S. Troy Circle, Centennial, CO 80111
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer AlloSource’s Quality Management System (QMS) Process.
- Serve as the organization’s system expert for representative system during internal and external audits.
- Perform regular audits of Quality System Process to ensure system processes are operating in accordance with controlled procedures.
- Initial point of contact for end users in terms of document control, training, system functionality, process set up requirements, and resolution of discrepancies.
- Review submissions to Quality Management System (QMS) for spelling, punctuation, formatting and assure appropriate review and approval.
- Perform system configuration updates
- Manage and maintain updates to the system.
- Ensure data integrity and document/file accessibility.
- Ensure data adheres to company policy and meets regulatory requirements.
- Approve and perform system configuration administrative updates.
- Draft detailed validation testing protocols outlining system requirements, when needed.
- Serve as the technical expert for a specific Quality Management System process.
- Provide a central contact point for all document control issues, support, and ongoing management of the system.
- Effectively train, mentor and advise all company personnel on the specified Quality Management System.
- Address end user questions promptly with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Confer with document owners and department managers to establish process set-up requirements and resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Manage and maintain specified QMS related policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures and update them as they evolve.
- Communicate issues related to the QMS to management as needed.
- Provide periodic productivity and compliance reports to Management, and compile/analyze data presented at Quarterly Management Review meetings.
- Serve as the Business Process Owner of the specified Quality Management System.
- Oversee and implement improvements/upgrades to the system.
- Evaluate and enhance current processes in all areas of the company for improved efficiency, automation and increased productivity.
- Lead correspondence of the automated Quality Management System (Smart Solve) with the service provider.
- Create User requirements specifications.
- Prepare and execute validation testing protocols.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating. procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Oversee execution of validation testing and analyze results of pre-determined testing criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, or related field
- In lieu of degree, 7 years’ working in an FDA regulated industry
- Successful completion of AATB certification required within one year of accepting role
- 3-5 years' experience working with quality records in an FDA regulated industry
- 3 years’ working with specified QMS
- 3 years’ technical writing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- AATB certification
- ASQ certifications
- Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing or other technical environment
- Experience with Pilgrim SmartSolve Quality Management System software
Effective February 9, 2022, all employees must be fully vaccinated (as determined by the CDC) or submit a weekly negative COVID-19 test to their direct Supervisor.
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.