The Warehouse Supervisor will supervise all aspects of receiving, put-away, inventory control/cycle counting, Kanban, production supplies planning, and replenishment of production materials with the primary objectives of inventory accuracy and availability for all Supply Chain operations. The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure efficient and effective receiving practices, inventory storage, accurate flow of materials across the organization, accuracy of inventory records, management of offsite storage facilities, and compliance to established material storage requirements. This position will collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement opportunities and projects that impact materials inventory. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for personnel management to include recruiting, training, coaching, developing, and retaining a high performing team.
Pay: $52,044 - $67,223/yr based on relevant years of experience
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, onsite Health Care clinic, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 6278 S. Troy Circle, Centennial, CO 80111
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Warehouse Operations Management
- Manage receiving, put away, warehousing, picking and core replenishment by initiating, coordinating, and ensuring compliance with operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for material re-ordering. Maintain Kanban min/max levels and lead-times to communicate daily order demand and coordinate the purchase through the purchasing department.
- Maintain physical condition and optimal utilization of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
- Manage the daily receiving activities to ensure accurate and optimal methods are used in receiving inventory and put away is accurate and timely; unload inbound shipments and use handheld scanners to receive materials.
- Complies with federal, OSHA, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring safety and security procedures and protocols.
- Ensure assigned forklifts, vehicles, order picking equipment are always kept safely operating and in good working condition.
- Lead continuous process improvement activities to improve material and/or tissue flow and inventory accuracy.
- Establish and monitor inventory and warehouse performance measures.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and controlling budget expenses.
- Support budgetary needs for projects and departmental capital.
- Support efforts with other departments to identify needs, prioritize initiatives, and develop solutions that improve ability to manage fulfillment operations.
- Control costs through productivity of personnel, efficient utilization of storage space, and proper protection of stored material.
- Oversee trash, biohazard, and discarded tissue disposal and pick-up in accordance with applicable regulations
- Implement and manage a cycle count program to promote inventory accuracy of materials. Oversee count activities, reconcile variances, conduct root cause analyses and corrective action development, reconcile with all inventory systems, coordinate with accounting.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain accurate inventory and achieve cost objectives.
- Enforce proper inventory procedures and ensure timely transactions by personnel including scrap, obsolete and expired material/inventory.
- Manage flow of inventory within the warehouse.
- Conduct regular physical counts of all inventory in warehouse and prepare and submit reports to management and various departments; supervise and organize annual inventory.
- Support and assist with communication with Operations regarding feedback, issues, best practices and progress
- Ensure proper and timely execution of FIFO and expiration management.
- Oversee proper use of ERP and other technologies to maintain accuracy of inventory and inventory production activities.
- Communicate inventory best practices to staff.
- Ensure the physical safety of inventory.
- Work with Purchasing and Finance to reconcile all receipt and invoice discrepancies.
- Responsible for providing leadership and directing the daily activities of personnel.
- Supervise the overall cleanliness of the work area(s).
- Assign and schedule staff based on daily/weekly priorities to ensure maximum productivity is reached.
- Manage time and attendance, provide coaching and timely performance feedback to promote growth and development of staff.
- Work cross functionally to ensure all functions align with production schedules.
- Develop, conduct and maintain training program for personnel including cross training.
- Implement and report daily KPI’s.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels needs by recruiting, interviewing, selecting and training employees.
- Promote a culture consistent with the AlloSource cultural beliefs.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- In lieu of degree, 5 years’ related work experience
- 3 years supervising experience overseeing warehouse, Inventory Management or Operations personnel OR
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory control, shipping or receiving within an FDA regulated or procedural based environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 1-2 years’ project management and/or process improvement
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.