The Supply Chain Supervisor – Inventory will supervise all aspects of Donor Receiving, Inventory Control/Cycle Counting, Inventory Transfers in/out of Production, and Discards, with the primary objectives of inventory accuracy (tissue), availability for all supply chain operations. The Supply Chain Supervisor - Inventory will ensure efficient and effective Receiving practices, inventory storage, accurate flow of tissue across the organization, accuracy of inventory records, and compliance to established tissue storage requirements. This position will collaborate cross functionally for continuous improvement opportunities and projects that impact materials inventory. The Supply Chain Supervisor - Inventory is responsible for personnel management to include recruiting, training, coaching, developing and retaining a high performing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage receiving, transfer and put away, of tissue by initiating, coordinating, and ensuring compliance with operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain physical condition and optimal utilization of tissue storage
- Manage the daily tissue movement activities to ensure accurate and optimal methods are used accurately and timely; use scan guns to transfer donor tissue.
- Manage all tissue movement activities and documentation as defined by Quality; coordinate with QA in the reconciliation of quality issues
- Complies with federal, OSHA, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring safety and security procedures and protocols
- Ensure equipment is always kept safely operating and in good working condition.
- Lead continuous process improvement activities to improve tissue flow and inventory accuracy.
- Establish and monitor inventory and donor receiving performance measures
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and controlling budget expenses
- Support budgetary needs for projects and departmental capital
- Support efforts with other departments to identify needs, prioritize initiatives, and develop solutions that improve ability to manage fulfillment operations
- Control costs through productivity of personnel, efficient utilization of storage space, and proper protection of stored material
- Implement and manage a cycle count program to promote inventory accuracy throughout Supply Chain. Oversee count activities; reconcile variances; conduct root cause analyses and corrective action development; reconcile with all inventory systems; coordinate with Accounting.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain accurate inventory and achieve cost objectives.
- Enforce proper inventory procedures and ensure timely transactions by personnel including scrap, obsolete and expired material/inventory.
- Manage flow of tissue in and out of Production to the freezer rooms.
- Conduct regular physical counts of all inventory in freezer rooms and prepare and submit reports to management and various departments; supervise and organize annual inventory.
- Support and assist with communication with Operations regarding feedback, issues, best practices and progress
- Ensure proper and timely execution of FIFO and expiration management.
- Oversee proper use of ERP and other technologies to maintain accuracy of inventory and inventory production activities.
- Communicate inventory best practices to staff.
- Ensure the physical safety of inventory.
- Responsible for providing leadership and directing the daily activities of personnel.
- Supervise the overall cleanliness of the work area(s).
- Assign and schedule staff based on daily/weekly priorities to ensure maximum productivity is reached.
- Manage time and attendance, provide coaching and timely performance feedback to promote growth and development of staff.
- Work cross functionally to ensure all functions align with production schedules.
- Develop, conduct and maintain training program for personnel including cross training.
- Implement and report daily KPI’s.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels needs by recruiting, interviewing, selecting and training employees.
- Promote a culture consistent with the AlloSource cultural beliefs.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- In lieu of degree, 5 years’ related work experience
- 3 years supervising experience overseeing warehouse, Inventory Management or Operations personnel OR 5+ years’ experience in inventory control, shipping or receiving within an FDA regulated or procedural based environment
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 1-2 years’ project management and/or process improvement
Pay: $52,044 - $63,460/yr based on relevant years of experience.
Bonus: 10% target Bonus Program based on individual and company metrics.
Shift: Friday-Sunday; 6:00am – 6:30pm
Shift Differential: $390 per month
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, onsite Health Care clinic, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 6278 S. Troy Circle, Centennial, CO 80111
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.