The Production Labeling & Packaging Technician is responsible for evaluating all products to determine if the physical characteristics meet the AlloSource release criteria and completing the labeling and packaging of products to be released to Distribution. Frequent communication with multiple departments is an integral part of the job.
Pay: $16.45 - $20.67/hr based on relevant years of experience
Bonus: 5% target Bonus Program based on individual and company metrics
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, onsite Health Care clinic, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 6278 S. Troy Circle, Centennial, CO 80111
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform visual inspection of product per the applicable specifications and regulatory requirements and unprocessed donor tissues to ensure they meet all AlloSource criteria for multiple product lines.
- Make quality decisions and disposition products for labeling, rework, or discard across multiple product lines based on requirements outlined in SOPs, WIs, and Specs.
- Notify Engineering of any non-conformance products.
- Maintain proper labeling material quantities in the labeling area to ensure no disruption of labeling activities.
- Perform printing, labeling and final packaging execution activities as assigned per appropriate procedures with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Utilize labeling software to generate product labels.
- Utilize ERP system to issue labeling materials to labeling jobs.
- Operate labeling and sealing equipment and create work orders or help desk tickets when equipment needs repair.
- Always maintain clean and functioning work area.
- Execute inventory movement transactions to assure accurate inventory levels and counts which includes appropriate use of bins, warehousing, storage conditions based on inventory type and status.
- Participate in projects impacting production, inventory or product evaluation and maintain consistent cross-functional communication with all departments, shifts and management.
- Assist Inventory Management with cycle counts for shared bins. Reconcile all lots.
- Assist Operations Throughput Manager in collection of data, analysis of data, and report development
- Perform case management and nonconformance activities as determined by team supervisor
- Act as subject matter expert in particular area as determined by Supervisor and assist with training when needed
- Coordinates decisions for corrections and elevates to Supervisor as necessary.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in labeling and packaging
- 2 years’ experience in an FDA regulated industry applicable to the medical device and tissue banking industry in lieu of 1-year labeling and packaging
- Proven ability to work within Quality Systems ensuring regulatory requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- AATB Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field
- Experience using barcode scanners
- 6 months work experience navigating ERP software
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.