The Strategic Account Business Manager (BM) plays a critical role in driving revenue within the Strategic portfolio and Commercial Business group and are a driver of customer focus both internally and externally. They are directly responsible for existing Strategic Account business and relationships and developing new business by growing existing revenue, driving organic growth and increasing share of biologics wallet. The Business Manager maintains and improves service and revenue to their assigned Strategic Accounts and ensures allograft delivery to forecast demand. They extensively coordinate cross-functionally with internal departments in identifying and implementing forecasting, planning and business development projects to ensure AlloSource meets and exceeds customer needs. Working closely with their marketing teams, the Business Managers are responsible for developing customer production and marketing strategies and tactics to ensure effective product placement relative to market and channel opportunities. The BM develops and grows contacts within the medical industry to provide relevant information and remain current with partner and competitor activities. They are the primary conduit of customer intelligence and new product development and work closely with their customers to deepen and strengthen their relationship levels; this includes financial analyses, modeling and forecasting on a continuous basis. The successful Business Manager exhibits: Interdependent partnering, strong communication, presentation and business writing skills, contracting knowledge, negotiation skills, strategic thinking, strong big picture orientation with attention to detail and strong business knowledge in medical and tissue bank business. They exhibit strong resilience and adaptability in a business setting and high level of customer focus and can gain trust and support of their customers and peers.
Pay: $79,152 - $94,430/yr based on relevant years of experience
Commissions: potential to earn up to $56,000 annually in commissions
Bonus: 10% target Bonus Program based on individual and company metrics
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, onsite Health Care clinic, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 6278 S. Troy Circle, Centennial, CO 80111
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the central point of contact for assigned Strategic Customers and as the key conduit into AlloSource of customer needs, competition, and market issues to maximize business outcomes.
- Meet and increase sales to existing Strategic Customers. Assess and add new customers. Maximize revenue growth through new product offerings and increased penetration and development in existing products.
- Actively identify, grow, and generate new prospects through strategic relationships, specifically focusing on customers in target channels and markets. Identify and execute new potential business Strategic Partners.
- Apply a range of large account management skills and consultative selling skills.
- Drive revenue goals for applicable business unit and maximize Company income.
- Provide economic & financial analyses including development, evolution and support of business cases, strategic planning, and market analyses.
- Develop understanding of market dynamics as it pertains to customer needs, as well as AlloSource competition from public sources, including quarterly earning analysis, etc.
- Maintain and grow existing customer relationships, further penetrating Strategic Customers to benefit the allograft usage.
- All contract negotiations and execution, contract writing and management, sales and operations planning, forecasting, revenue growth, purchase and back-order management, planning, production, distribution planning, product/project management, and quality communications.
- Act as subject matter expert specific to product, market, operations, distribution, and process.
- Take a leadership role in monthly sales and operation planning process, demand planning, sales forecasting, and providing latest revenue estimates.
- Contribute to development of annual revenue budgets and forecasting efforts.
- Issue new invoices and work to resolve outstanding invoices. Process customer credit and rebill transactions.
- Take a leadership role in the evaluation of customer proposals for potential new products and changes to existing products.
- Direct Sales – Manage conflicts and support collaboration regarding tissue prioritization and territory management.
- Negotiate, draft, and execute contracts and contract amendments with existing and new customers. Coordinate and lead internal and external parties in all legal, regulatory, and quality implications with technical transfer, supply, production, and distribution agreements.
- Single point of contact for all customer change requests and new product requests. Interface with R&D, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Supply Chain to bring requests to completion.
- Backorder management. Work with Operations, Supply Chain, and Distribution on inventory management and tissue prioritization based of our customers’ needs.
- Produce certificates of origin/registration.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- May be required to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related field.
- In lieu of degree, 11 years’ in business development, customer service, supply chain management, or operations.
- 6-9 years of business development, national accounts, Supply Chain management, Operations, or tissue banking.
- 3+ years medical device, biologics, biotechnology or pharmaceutical or similar FDA regulated industry.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams and projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- AATB certification
- In-depth knowledge of products, processes, and tissue flow at AlloSource.
- Experience in supply chain management and operations experience.
- 4+ years' experience interfacing with tissue and medical device products.
- 4+ years' experience with project management, overseeing projects, products, processes or in a business development role.
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.