The Employer Branding, Employee Development and Talent Lead enables AlloSource to hire and retain talent that maximizes our ability to fulfill our wonderful mission and do more with life! This position provides strategic branding advice and enhances the image of our most frequently hired roles, reinforcing the value and contribution to the organization. The role creatively sources Operations Processing Technician candidates and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, networking, and career fairs. Once talent is hired, the role focuses on defining career paths for the position ensuring increased employee engagement and retention.
Pay: $68,828 - $87,638/yr based on relevant years of experience
Bonus: 10% target Bonus Program based on individual and company metrics
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Benefits: Generous Time Off Policy, Paid Sick Leave, 9 paid Holidays, Retirement Plan, onsite Health Care clinic, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, and more!
Location: 6278 S. Troy Circle, Centennial, CO 80111
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages our employer brand through a systems approach that delivers a competitive advantage, is integrated into all human resource functions and the employee experience; and it is a consistent set of intentional practices to fulfill the promises made to employees from start to finish.
- Enhances the employer brand both internally and externally, focusing on our unique total rewards package.
- Empowers our critical mission, values, and cultural beliefs are appropriately utilized as a powerful incentive to select the right talent.
- Promote and protect our employer brand and our commitment to a great employee value proposition.
- Ensures our career website and external communication efforts provide a realistic preview of our Operations Processing Technician role while emphasizing the employee value proposition.
- Attends career fairs and/or recruiting events that would benefit the company’s staffing efforts while enhancing our employer branding.
- Owns the employee referral program; ensuring competitiveness, employee understanding, and timely payment for referred employees. Makes sure the employee referral program is deemed as an important part of employee appreciation and work/life balance.
- Manages New Employee Orientation (NEO) and updates it based on new employee feedback and organization changes. Makes sure this critical touchpoint models our cultural beliefs.
- Responds to all reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed.
- Originates a description of the ideal employee, ensuring this talent pipeline promotes company growth.
- Defines the signature experience and capitalizes upon it so it is viewed as point of attraction for the right talent.
- Clarifies and communicates the psychological contract to ensure understanding of expectations about the employment relationship, which will translate to enhancing our employer value proposition, employee engagement, and retention.
- Using Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, ensures HR programs and the employee experience capitalizes upon the different components of the needs ladder.
- Creates shared experiences and communicates their success internally and externally help to reinforce relationships, work commitment, and improve communication.
- Works with our Compensation Lead to develop and implement recognition programs that enhance our intrinsic rewards and promise to appreciate our employees.
- Develops and implements formal career paths for our Operation Processing Technicians including qualifications, progression options, and timing of career mobility.
- Utilizes high performer’s career paths to provide clear role models and realistic expectations.
- Sourcing, interviewing, and hiring 5-10 Operation Processing Technicians a month.
- Bachelor’s degree
- In lieu of degree, 11 years’ directly related work experience
- OR Master’s degree with 4-7 years’ of directly related work experience.
- 6-9 years’ demonstrated experience enhancing employer branding or employee development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated with prior work product.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with various levels of management in an organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Affirmative Action and EEOC regulations
- Experience creating formal career ladders for management, technical, and functional paths.
It is the policy of AlloSource not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment. When needed we will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees so that they may perform the essential job duties of the position. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. AlloSource is a Fair Chance Employer. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.