The primary duty of the Receiving Inspection Technician is to perform inspection of incoming materials to a defined specification, for use in the manufacturing of Finished Goods at AlloSource. Frequent communication with multiple departments is an integral part of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects purchased supplies and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements
- Inspects purchased supplies and materials for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices such as micrometers, gauges, and calipers.
- Makes pass/fail decisions on inspected supplies and materials
- Issues Discrepant Material Reports for all nonconforming Supplies and Materials found during inspection process.
- Quarantine nonconforming material and follows through resolution process in a timely manner.
- Performs pre-audit inspections of all areas where materials are stored to ensure compliance
- Works across multiple departments to resolve issues and communicate material availability
- Collect and trend metrics pertaining to Supplies and Materials.
- Request Certificates of Quality for Supplies and Materials as needed.
- Recognizes needs for corrections and elevates potential concerns to the department supervisor.
- Assist in the writing and updating of inspection procedures and specifications.
- Participate in projects impacting production, inventory or evaluation of materials, and maintain consistent cross-functional communication with all departments, shifts and management.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience working in a regulated environment
- A working understanding of Quality systems, FDA regulatory requirements, and AATB Standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- AATB certification
- ASQ Quality Auditor
- Previous Quality Control experience
- Previous Auditing experience
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.