The Business Systems Architect sets the direction and establishes the approach for integrating information applications and programs within the Cell Research Business. They address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems as well as integrate strategies across multiple projects to ensure alignment with business strategies, drivers, and management priorities. Designs and defines information technology (IT) system architecture for integration. Participates in discovery, documentation, validation and refinement of solutions while considering opportunities for standard solutions and technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the Cell Research business requirements to develop an ongoing technology vision/strategy.
- Partner with business leaders to understand the business strategy, of Cell Research, and be able to convert that strategy into an ongoing technology vision/strategy that support the needs of the business.
- Create and maintain the architectural standards, guidelines, and best practices which enable teamwork and synergy.
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture and coordinate all enterprise architecture plans and activities
- Provide thought leadership for how the architecture of the systems must evolve to meet the needs of the business
- Align business initiatives with the enterprise architecture
- Work cross functionally to help deploy customized solutions including a customer portal, reports, data warehouse, and queries needed to make business decisions.
- Lead the effort to configure the existing ERP system (Epicor) that will meet the business and operational need of Cell Research specifically focused on Inventory Management, Production, Sales and Distribution.
- Develop requirements documents for custom system solutions needed and oversee the design, implementation, maintenance of the systems provided by AlloSource or outside contractor
- Develop short-term and long-term strategic roadmaps for investment in technologies which will provide increased leverage and scale to the Cell Research business.
- Write and Interpret SQL queries to find and maintain the data that users need. Format these queries into reports that can be used for the business.
- Develop and maintain system rules to accurately create and maintain enterprise resource planning data related to the New Product Master Request and Change process.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- In lieu of degree, 7+ years’ experience working with manufacturing ERP modules
- 4-5 years’ Enterprise System application support and manufacturing ERP experience
- 1-2 years’ SQL and SSRS experience
- Minimum 3 years business systems analysis experience
- Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP), supply chain, and Information Technology experience
- Project Management – successful completion of complex development projects
- Business process analysis and design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in Tissue Bank/ Medical Device/ Biotechnology Industry, or another FDA regulated environment
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.