With little direction and oversight, the Donor Services Analyst develops and prepares existing and new reports for the Donor Relations/Services teams related to OPO/Recovery performance and improvement allowing the organization to make critical business decisions. The Donor Services Analyst manages company-owned recovery equipment and assists with recovery supplies and donor receipt issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently gathers and compiles recovery agency data and provides reports to Donor Services/Relations.
- Requires advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel to develop and create reports that are used to analyzes data to identify trends. The reports will be used for training/education for the recovery agency and for making recommendations for areas of improvement to meet strategic objectives.
- Assists in planning and executing trainings, summits, industry meetings (AOPO), and Partner Days with the recovery agencies and AlloSource personnel.
- Uses strong relationship building skills to work directly with other departments and recovery agencies as support to Donor Services/Relations.
- Manages recovery equipment and repairs.
- Assists with supply or donor shipment opportunities.
- Develops new reports for Management and the Donor Services/Donor Relations teams.
- Represents the Donor Services department in meetings (e.g., skin production meetings, etc.).
- Derives solutions for logistical, report, and supply issues.
- Adheres to and promotes proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Infrequent travel may be necessary to support Donor Services/Relations teams.
- High School Diploma
- Certified Tissue Bank Specialist
- 3 years’ experience in the Tissue Banking industry
- Advanced Excel experience to include formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong analytical and critical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related field.
- Medical terminology
- Experience in Healthcare or Medical Device
- 5 years’ work experience at AlloSource/tissue processor or recovery organization
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.