This Master Data Coordinator supports master data management (MDM) for all enterprise systems. Aids in the Development, analysis, and revision of data controls, policies, and standard operating procedures to achieve greater data integrity. Reviews input/output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications. Working with the MDM team, provide insight and direction to business unit data owners in accordance with best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design, development, documentation, implementation, and enforcement of data standards, data governance processes, data definition and structure to ensure uniform, consistent data
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute data-related documentation including policies, procedures, work instructions, and data process flows
- Understand the interconnections that one piece of data has on multiple parts of one system and/or multiple integrated systems
- Maintain AlloSource Epicor Data Dictionary
- Work within the structure of the IT Department utilizing its toolsets and policies
- Tracks information and documents received for system data creation and updates
- Interpret information received and follow established data standards
- Work with business units to identify and resolve missing, incomplete, or inconsistent data
- Verify accuracy of data entered and correct any errors
- Maintain compliance with established data policies and procedures by following data related work instructions
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current procedures, training requirements, safety practices, and AlloSource policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Sciences or similar area.
- In lieu of degree, 4 years’ related experience
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working with ERP-type data (suppliers, parts, customers, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office365 applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Experience analyzing large data sets for compliance with set standards
- Systems integration knowledge and a general knowledge of information systems
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.