The Donor Services Field Representative develops and prepares reports and provides observations back to AlloSource management. The Donor Services Field Representative performs new and on-going training, recovery feedback, and OPO assessments. The Donor Services Field Representative promotes and enhances relationships between AlloSource and the recovery agency partners through on-site visits, feedback and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and compile recovery agency data and provides reports to AlloSource management and OPO staff.
- Completes data analysis to identify trends for training/education for the recovery agency or recommendations for areas of improvement to meet strategic objectives.
- Create and revise recovery agency procedures as needed.
- Travels to recovery agencies to provide on-site training and gathers feedback from the recovery agency. Travel will constitute a large amount of the Donor Services Field Representative time.
- Assist as needed in planning training sessions, summit meetings, and Partner Day with the recovery agencies and AlloSource personnel.
- Participate in the on-call schedule for donor screening as needed.
- Assists in recovery agency audits and reports back to management.
- Assists other AlloSource departments to obtain information from the recovery agencies.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies
- Field calls, emails from recovery partners with recovery, logistic or supply issues.
- Must live within 60 miles of a major airport.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years’ experience working at an OPO/Tissue Recovery organization.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills to identify data trends
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.