The Customer Success Coordinator strengthens and develops relationships with customers by providing product expertise, focusing on timely and consistent communication, and meeting all customer needs. This position promotes a team-based approach to customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and the overall customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with internal and external customers through various channels while maintaining a friendly, positive, empathetic and professional attitude and ensuring satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships within the assigned region. Operate as the lead point of contact for any related matter. Support the Area manager with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Partner directly with independent reps and contract customers to reserve allografts for surgery needs while managing commission coding.
- At the direction of sales staff, contact existing and prospective customers to promote AlloSource allografts and provide feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according to customer needs and objectives. Anticipate and fulfill those needs while determining the appropriate actions in regard to availability of our products.
- Field product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issue through active listening. Collaborate with team leadership to identify the root cause, and the best solution to resolve the problem to the customer’s satisfaction. Expedite the resolution and follow up to ensure the customer’s needs have been met. Initiate complaint investigations.
- Accurately create and maintain customer accounts. Confirm all orders are entered precisely to the needs of the customer and track wins/losses on all entered orders.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries. Record and maintain key account information in the CRM notes and call log system.
- Process product orders, returns and credits. Facilitate shipment needs, coordinate transportation and provide pricing and delivery information to customers.
- Assist in the management of consignment and trial-based inventories in assigned areas. Support the area managers with quarterly cycle counts.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies. Train to company policy and procedure revisions by the assigned due dates, and remain compliant with changes to company policy and procedure.
- Participate in educational opportunities, and demonstrate continuous expansion of product
- Embrace a team-based mentality and willingness to assist peers, when needed. Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary. Assist in training and mentoring newer team members to perform work activities such as using applications and sharing product knowledge. Contribute to team efforts by helping to achieve team and company objectives.
- Research inventory to confirm product availability relative to customer needs. Use reporting tools and product knowledge to communicate product availability and offer alternatives to the customer as needed.
- Manage personal and team calendars to ensure proper coverage.
- Rotate 24-hour on-call with other staff, as assigned, responding to customer telephone inquiries and orders after normal business hours which may or may not result in coming in to work.
- Execute other office duties and accounting inquires, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 + years in a customer service, tissue bank, or account management setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Some college education or equivalent experience in customer service training
- Experience in hospital operating room or purchasing functions or in another healthcare setting
- Previous lead generation experience
- Experience working with direct or independent sales representatives
- End-user ERP/CRM experience
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.