The International Manager is responsible for business activities associated with the promotion and distribution of Allografts for outside the United States (OUS). Will work to grow the International business base by establishing new distributor opportunities and expand product line offerings with existing distributors. Will establish strong and ongoing business relationships with international customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and support initiatives for OUS Independent Reps to achieve distribution objectives.
- Establish, develop and negotiate contracts, pricing and agreement terms. Develop and perform education, training, literature search, wet labs for distributor representatives. Meet with Surgeons to discuss features and benefits of AlloSource products.
- Expand allograft distribution of products in assigned territories.
- Identify and develop new business prospects and line extension opportunities into active distribution.
- Represent AlloSource at National/International industry meetings, workshops, customer visits and presentations.
- Perform translations to and from Spanish for business documents. Proficiency in Spanish is required.
- Perform Data Trending, Analysis and forecasting for International business.
- International travel up to 50% will be required.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or life sciences
- 7-10 years’ experience in a business/customer development, customer/field service, sales or product management role.
- 2+ years in a tissue banking, medical device, or other regulated industry.
- 2+ years’ leading projects, continuous process improvements
- Fluency in Spanish (Reading, Writing, Conversational, Presentation)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office application skills; including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to present, create and translate medical/regulatory material into Spanish.
- Establish strong and ongoing business relationships with customers.
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.