Technician, Immunotherapy will be responsible for handling technical aspects of the Bone Marrow Manufacturing Process including development and continuous execution of; initial processing, cell isolation and testing, cryopreservation, tissue storage, packaging, labeling, and quality control in accordance with current Good Tissue Practices (cGTP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Product Specifications, in a cleanroom environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complex human tissue and cell processing, packaging, labeling and storage of final product.
- Strong aseptic technique in a cleanroom environment.
- Provide input on quality and operational aspects that may cause disruptions in flow or impact quality of cells/product.
- Accurately record processing data and information in accordance with cGMP and cGTP guidelines.
- Accurately document material transactions and physically transfer product to designated storage locations.
- Adhere to standardized, hands on technical training in accordance with current and revised SOPs, established work instructions and product specifications.
- Clean, organize, and maintain processing work areas as required by SOPs and work instructions.
- Accountable for conducting oneself in a manner that represents the company’s core values and addresses issues concerning deviations to procedures and policies with Operations Supervisors/Trainers.
- Assist on projects of moderate scope including cell viability, operational excellence, and safety.
- Draft and revise operating procedures specific to the production of bone marrow products.
- Train and develop manufacturing skills of new technicians with guidance from area management.
- 4 year college degree in Life Science field
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.