The Biologics Specialist (BS) will support and manage the AlloSource surgical product lines within an assigned regional territory. The BS is required to develop and execute a business plan while maximizing growth within AlloSource’ surgical product platform. This includes working with their Area Manager, Independent Agents, OEM Partners, Surgeons, OR staff, Materials Management, Procurement, and other stakeholders throughout various aspects of the product sales cycle
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support sales of AlloSource surgical products through hospital inpatient/outpatient, hospital surgery center, and ambulatory surgery center sites of care throughout a defined territory.
2. Conduct presentations, training, and support of AlloSource surgical products to key customer stakeholders
3. Act as product expert for defined area.
4. Provide technical support to customers around surgical (& non-surgical) products & techniques
5. Observe surgery routinely and report on key issues, trends, competitor efforts, or results of alternate methods
6. Work in alignment with sales management to close business effectively
7. Staff conventions, bio-skills & cadaveric programs in the area, regionally and nationally as scheduled
8. Routinely report to management on sales, opportunities, competitive threats, and territory trends
9. Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies
10. Overnight travel required- up to 70%
11. Must live within 60 miles of a major airport.
• Minimum three (3) years’ of documented successful sales and/or marketing experience in medical, surgical, implantable and/or disposable products within a hospital, surgery center or physicians’ office setting.
• Bachelor’s degree required. In lieu of degree, 5 years above experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
• Driving is required in this position. Must have a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
• Experience selling within the Spine, Orthopedic/Sports/Foot and Ankle/Osteobiologics markets
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.