A Senior Marketing leader responsible for Global Segment Marketing and branding efforts. Leads Segment Marketing team and partners with Sales and functional leadership to understand the market, customers, trends and competitors and develop marketing plans, strategies and tactics to drive expected sales results; works with team to lead the implementation, measure and follow-up. Individual must have strong collaboration and leadership skills to effectively work with cross-functional counterparts. Must have a very hands-on approach to the business and be highly accountable for results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs the activities of a Global Segment Marketing team.
- Develops and manages Segment Marketing budgets within overall operating and Global Marketing budgets.
- Leads the development of annual Segment Marketing Plans, driving data integrity, thoughtful strategy development, executable tactics, and achievable metrics.
- Prepares and executes detailed new product launch plans including positioning, targeting, clinical evidence, selling tactics, forecasting, pricing, reimbursement, economic value proposition, promotional programs, campaigns, sales training, physician training, etc.
- Establishes and directs commercial channel strategies and supports through direct and subordinate upstream and downstream marketing activities.
- Partners with Commercial leadership to understand needs and develop programs and initiatives to achieve defined sales and customer objectives.
- Conducts market research as necessary to understand market trends, competitive activity, customer perspectives, etc.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Global Key Opinion Leaders.
- Works collaboratively across the Marketing organization for the development, training and distribution of all marketing materials, sales aids, advertisements, reimbursement guides, etc. to support the business.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies. Works with Clinical leadership and Medical Director(s) to interpret and incorporate clinical data into strategic and commercial initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with R&D leadership to assure a robust and profitable portfolio pipeline.
- Develops and executes corporate and segment specific campaign strategies.
- Manages segments within the AlloSource brand guidelines and strengthens perception and brand equity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages customer engagement and communication through website, trade shows, advertising and digital marketing efforts.
- Attracts, develops and leads a high performing team. Motivates employees, assists in goal setting, provides development opportunities and performance feedback, addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Biologic Sciences, or related field
- 8-10 years of medical industry commercial experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in the orthopedics implant industry
- 5+ years’ supervisory and workforce management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Master’s degree in Marketing or MBA
- AATB Certification
- Previous work experience at a medical device or biologics company
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.