The Product Manager demonstrates advanced understanding and experience in product/market management, works with minimum supervision. The position will serve as the internal and external champion for assigned product portfolio. Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Ensures that the product supports the Company’s overall strategy and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work directly with clinicians to determine needs-based market opportunities for current and future products.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key surgeons in key markets to ensure consistent knowledge of market trends.
- Conduct marketing research to identify market needs for new products by interfacing with customers and key opinion leaders, through surgical observation and undertaking literature reviews.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Present market opportunities and market analyses to individuals on the Research and Development committees
- Formulate effective pricing strategies and develop and execute product marketing strategies to achieve stated revenue, profitability and market share objectives.
- Work with Segment Leadership to establish consistent positioning/branding image throughout product lines. This includes developing the core positioning and messaging for the product. Working with minimum supervision, manage all aspects of product introduction including market acceptance trials, product positioning, identification of features and benefits, and participating in Sales training.
- Lead in managing the product Brand, including the product definition, pricing, market placement, and promotional activity.
- Provide communication to other departments including Operations, R&D, Regulatory/Quality, Customer Service, Sales Team, Finance and Engineering to ensure the company is current on AlloSource’s product positioning and standing in the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Life Sciences
- 6-9 years of medical marketing experience, including product line responsibility
- Medical device, biotech, and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Product development experience working closely with Marketing & customers
- Experience in a hospital or operating room environment
- MBA or Master’s in Marketing
- Regulatory and clinical marketing experience
- Implantable medical technologies experience
- Experience launching medical devices or products
- Experience in spine, orthopedic, burn/wound care or general surgery
- Must be flexible with travel, changing work schedules, and the ability to interact with a wide variety of business and medical personnel. Must be comfortable in observing surgery and understands principles of observing in an aseptic or sterile environment.
- Work effectively in a team environment
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.