As part of a dynamic high performing team, the Sr Financial Analyst provides analytical support to all functions within the company (FP&A, Commercial, and Operations) in order to assist management in making informed and financially prudent decisions. The focus of this role will be on optimizing the expense management and cash flow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement process improvements to better optimize expense management, including cost savings initiatives. Interface with senior leaders to drive operating expense management and prioritization. On an on-going basis, monitor performance against budget, analyze variances and prepare management reports.
- Lead and drive operating expense budgets
- Gather information for and lead various analyses to support the organization in making business decisions. These analyses include flow forecasting, analyzing financial covenants for current debt issuances, and evaluating new financing options when capital needs arise.
- Perform ongoing Cash forecasting for purposes of tracking and reporting
- Champion the company’s Capital Process. Analyze and evaluate capital spend.
- Support the Director and CFO in preparation in key financial information to external and internal stakeholders, including bankers, auditors, the Board of Directors, Board Committees, Executive Leadership Team and AlloSource Associates.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to prepare RFP proposals
- Furnish information to stakeholders as requested.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, preferably accounting and/or finance
- 5-7 years’ experience working in large cross-functional teams (ideal candidate will have led these teams) to build relationships and improve forecasting/analyses
- 3+ years working with expense forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis
- 3+ years developing cash flow forecasting models
- 3 years’ experience in internal cost and profitability analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience in medical device, manufacturing, or health care industry
- Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse
- RFP analytics
- Experience with external corporate finance partners including financial reporting authorities and capital lending providers
Hiring Range: $59,850 - $75,810/yr
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.