With moderate direction from the Demand Planning Manager the Production Planner II is responsible for planning donors per approved procedures, processes, work instructions (WI) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Using ERP and available tools the Planner II will plan all aspects of processing a donor through packaging to meet demand. The position will also be responsible for Maintaining key data elements within the ERP system. These activities will produce value added outputs in the form of accurate and timely MRP messages and Schedules for Purchasing, Materials, Production and shipping at a minimum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform planning functions per approved documentation to efficiently and effectively plan donors to meet customer demands, time sensitive requirements and department objectives.
- Support demand needs by efficiently planning based on available donor attributes and capacity. Includes validating donor eligibility and strict adherence to regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Planning and scheduling problem resolution with moderate management support.
- Maintain and publish the master production schedule.
- Maintain process recipes, bills of material (BOM), routings and item master data as required in the ERP system.
- Escalate time sensitive planning and scheduling issues to mitigate negative schedule, inventory or throughput impact.
- Cultivate cross functional relationships with internal suppliers and customers to meet customer, company and department goals.
- Support near 24/7 production activities by working non-standard shifts (e.g. 4, ten hour days, weekend shift). This can include holiday support (on call and/or on site).
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in lieu of degree, 5 years’ related experience
- 2-4 years’ Planning, Production Control or related experience.
- 2-4 years’ ERP System experience: Ross ERP or SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards or similar systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Certification and/or Training:
- APICS: CSCP
- ASQ: Lean ASQ
- 2-4 years’ in a regulated environment (e.g. FDA/FAA)
- 2-4 years’ experience with any of the following quality systems:
- ISO 13485
- 21CFR 820
- 21CFR 210
- 2-4 years’ MS Excel Experience
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.