The Director Supply Chain Management will execute the organization’s strategic plan by recommending and leading initiatives to maximize the effectiveness of the flow of materials/supplies, donors and WIP inventories and meet the changing product demands of the business. Responsible for directing, coordinating and aligning the inventory management functions of inventory control and planning across operations, to support the continued growth of the organization while ensuring quality and regulatory compliance. Responsible for production planning and forecasting; leading strategic planning, coordination and optimization of effective material flow from forecast through the manufacturing processes. Must focus on production variance and overall predictive metrics and conclusive reporting both for both upstream and downstream functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to ensure the AlloSource mission is accomplished and core values are put into practice consistently.
- Create and promote annual strategic vision for department to ensure alignment with Operations organization and overall company.
- Effectively measure and communicate performance to manage tactical issues and ensure achievement of long term goals.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve current forecasting, planning and inventory control systems, policies, procedures, and practices to drive potential improvements in cost, lead times, inventory levels, and delivery schedules.
- Manage and develop a successful and professional team through mentoring, one on one coaching, staff training, effective recruitment, professional development, with timely and relevant performance evaluation. Foster a success oriented, customer service focused, worker engaged and accountability driven environment within the Supply Chain organization.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to direct the activities of all functions involved in the planning and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of ERP configuration/ use and Inventory Management tools including scheduling, forecasting, capacity planning and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to drive effective manufacturing planning process - coordination between departments and integration of finished goods inventories and rework planning to meet sales inventory/forecast needs – manage planned outputs per given donor tissue.
- Lead coordinated effort across organization to instill a continuous quality culture that expects and rewards improvements across supply chain environment to decrease non-conformance opportunity and minimize quarantined tissue possibility.
- Manage to ensure FDA regulation compliance, dept. budget performance and variance and capital/asset management.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or business
- 10 years’ managing process improvement initiatives in the operations; manufacturing, and supply chain field within a regulated industry
- 5 years’ supervision and development of a multi-functional team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Master’s degree in technical field or business
- APICS certification
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience in medical device or FDA regulated industry
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.