The R&D Planner is responsible for maintaining the R&D tissue inventory system, working with other departments in obtaining tissue for research, planning unprocessed research tissue to meet internal/external customer needs, and coordinating product development activities necessary to transfer new products to Operations. Will utilize ERP and available tools to assist with scientific and validation activities by supplying necessary tissues for studies and creating inventory for future activities. Will also assist with valuable pilot production, design verification runs, and transfer/launch phase activities. These efforts will produce value added efficiencies that can allow for faster product to market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively manage, organize, plan, distribute, and track research tissue inventory for company R&D, engineering, validation, and external researcher/vendor needs.
- Own research tissue inventory system and writes/maintains respective SOPs/WIs.
- Perform planning functions to efficiently and effectively plan research donor tissues to meet R&D demands, time sensitive study/validation requirements, and department objectives.
- Support demand needs by efficiently planning based on available research tissue donor tissues.
- Work in cross-functional teams, both internal and external suppliers and customers, to meet customer, company, and department goals.
- Coordinate technician support with Operations for tissue processing and R&D project support.
- Coordinate CWA tissue processing change control activities.
- Maintain and organize R&D tissue paperwork.
- Perform advanced ERP transactions (e.g., stock conversions) to ensure the accuracy and proper tracking of R&D tissue and inventory.
- Collaborate with the Inventory Control team and Supply Chain to ensure all issues relating to Inventory Control are effectively resolved and department objectives are met.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices, and company policies.
- S. Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ planning, production control or related experience
- Moderate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Experience working directly with ERP systems
- APICS: CPIM
- APICS: CSCP
- AATB: CTBS
- Experience working in R&D environment
- 1-3 years’ ERP system experience
- Ross ERP
- SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards or similar systems
- 1-3 years’ in a regulated environment (e.g. FDA)
- 1-3 years’ experience with any of the following quality systems:
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.