The role of the Distribution Inventory Associate is to facilitate proper inventory controls, stocking, and maintenance. The Inventory Associate plays an essential role in supporting the Distribution management information system, our satellite field offices, contract customers, and internal and external customers. This employee must work closely with the Distribution Supervisor as well as Department Manager/Director to assess and maintain consistent inventory levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects newly released inventory, conducts inventory movement and storage based on inventory type, and works with Quality to troubleshoot discrepancies. Maintain database records of contract customer inventory and shipments, as well as customer files, orders, returns/credits, RA logs, and other applicable documents
- Inspects customer returns, processes credits, initiates complaints when necessary.
- Quarantines finished goods product and coordinates inventory returns from satellite locations for quarantining when necessary.
- Processes sales orders, distributes and re-allocates product to contract customers and satellite offices.
- Reviews and follows shelf life requirements of contract customer inventory and shipping requirements.
- Follows expired tissue maintenance and facilitates sampling or discarding of expired product.
- Communicate with contract customers regarding availability of product, and expected delivery when possible. Maintains open order file and contract customer requirements.
- Verify product legitimacy by performing cycle counts.
- Run daily inventory reports necessary to maintain and verify the database information. Generates sales and usage reports when necessary.
- Provide backup coverage of Shipping Coordinator, as needed, to cover absences, heavy workload or emergency situations.
- Prepares and packs customer orders, R&D requests and shipping requests in appropriate coolers/shipping containers and packing configurations, prepares shipments and arranges transportation. Transport AlloSource Finished Goods inventory for x-ray in company vehicle when customer requests are made.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in an inventory environment.
- Ability to read and follow detailed procedures, written and verbal instruction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use discretion with confidential information
- Comprehend and follow all written policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- 6 months in Tissue banking industry
- 1 year in Inventory related environment
- AATB certification preferred
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.