The VP of Marketing has responsibility for all upstream, downstream and marketing communications efforts related to the AlloSource biologics portfolio sold directly and through our Strategic Partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans including positioning, online and offline promotion and pricing to support the AlloSource biologic portfolios including: Sports Medicine, Spine, Extremities, Wound Care and Burn Skin.
- Responsible for the development and growth the of Sports, Spine, Extremities, Wound Care and Burn Skin product portfolios including leading product development efforts and attainment of revenue targets for new and existing product lines.
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and implementing co-marketing and co-development opportunities with Strategic Partners to maximize market impact.
- Responsible for developing the AlloSource brand identify, brand messaging and internal and external communications efforts.
- Responsible for Oversee market and competitive research including Scientific Advisory Boards, Key Opinion Leader activities, Customer Satisfaction research and other engagement activities to drive customer and competitive insights.
- Act as the Baldridge category #3 sponsor.
- Responsible for managing and developing the Marketing and Communications team to achieve their full potential.
- Oversee the marketing budget to ensure AlloSource optimizes its return on investment.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- 10+ years of healthcare-related experience, including some experience in medical device or biotechnology
- 8+ years of marketing at a senior level and 2+ years in adjacent functions such as Sales or Strategic Planning
- Demonstrated strategic, financial and analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop a marketing staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outloook
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Driving is required in this position. Must have a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
- Strategic Planning, Sales
- MBA a plus
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.