AlloSource is a non-profit organization founded in 1994 on a promise to honor and respect the gift of donation by responsibly developing, processing and distributing life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for our communities. Today, AlloSource is one of the largest, most respected tissue banks in the United States. Through our growth we’ve remained committed to the wishes of donor families, the needs of our surgeon customers, and the hopes of our patient recipients. Our promise of “doing more with life” reflects our unwavering focus on integrity, quality, safety, and respect – today, and into the future.
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
Develop and manage a direct sales support team, and an Independent Representative network driven toward growth and distribution of AlloSource Allografts with an emphasis on Osteobiologics and related grafts for a defined region of the country. This position’s primary responsibility will be for development and support of Independent Representative network in assigned area to achieve sales objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Drive sales efforts of distribution network, as well as direct sales efforts, to achieve sales objectives.
2. Develop Independent Representative Network to include but not limited to recruitment, training, expansion and management.
3. Maintain strong relationships with Independent Representative Leadership, Surgeons and Key Opinion Leaders.
4. Develop, train and lead AlloSource Field Representatives (Biologic Specialists) to further support Independent sales teams.
5. Respond to specific customer inquiries, address competitive situations, meet with key physicians and resolve disputes as needed with the National Accounts Team.
6. Plan and Forecast for growth in assigned area. Consistently achieve the AlloSource annual area forecast at or above 100%.
7. Maintains and grow existing AlloSource business and achieve forecast of new product offerings.
8. Support Business Development Activities by gathering market intelligence.
9. Assist VP of Sales by providing territory information, planning strategies, attending meetings and assisting in hospital negotiations.
10. Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
11. Responsible for the guidance and administrative management of a Biologics Specialists assigned to the region.
12. Must live within 60 miles of a major airport.
13. Overnight Travel Required- up to 70%
• 7 years’ of documented successful sales experience in medical, surgical, implantable and/or disposable products within a hospital, surgery center or physicians’ office setting.
• Experience working with, and managing a direct and indirect sales model.
• Bachelors Degree required. In lieu of degree, 10 years above experience
• 3 years supervisory experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
• Driving is required in this position. Must have a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
• Orthopedic/Neuro/Spine/Sports Medicine related
• Osteobiologics related
• Tissue Banking related
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.