For more than 20 years, AlloSource’s allografts have been the biologic solutions our surgeon customers use to deliver better care to their patients. As one of the largest and most respected nonprofit tissue banks in the United States, AlloSource develops, processes and distributes over 200 types of life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for use in a variety of medical procedures. Our commitment to honoring the gift of tissue donation motivates us to develop innovative allografts and lead the way in cellular and tissue therapies.
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
The Financial Analyst- Operations is responsible for developing and maintaining key weekly, monthly, and yearly operational reporting using SQL reporting services. They will use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance operations processes. This position works with internal customers to identify process improvement opportunities and define the requirements, timing, material and distribution of products to continuously improve the efficiency and accuracy of capacity planning, sales forecast, and raw materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Manager of Operational Strategy and Analytics with the AlloSource planning and S&OP processes by:
- Providing relevant data on distribution, production, and inventory.
- Assisting with the coordination of Sales, Marketing and CBD to facilitate the monthly forecasting process.
- Analyze business challenges and opportunities, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Use SQL querying techniques to retrieve data from multiple platforms.
- Support Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and other departments with data consultation, data gathering, and data analysis as needed.
- Prepare and report key metrics for operations and supply chain on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Working within the structure of IT, use SQL Report Builder to generate dashboards to monitor business critical activity.
- Identify and implement process, data, and reporting improvements for improving operational efficiencies.
- Prepare and communicate key operations information for Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and other management teams. Train team members on how to effectively access and use reports and reporting/analytics tools.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with team and other business partners to achieve increased productivity and improved business processes.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Using knowledge of production, AlloSource operations and the systems available, provide input on systems architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 + yrs experience in a role requiring knowledge of processes/products in a production environment.
- 1-2 yrs experience working with SQL querying for data mining, reporting, and utilizing data to build analytical models.
- 1-2 yrs ERP experience, preferably I-Ren or Epicor
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills to address unique methodology challenges.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced degree in business
- Degree or training in statistics
- Knowledge of cost accounting
- Certification or training in:
- APICS: Certified in Production and Inventory Management
- APICS: Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Forecasting and capacity planning
- Cost accounting function
- Experience with Minitab or other statistical software
- FDA Regulated Industry working experience
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.