For more than 20 years, AlloSource’s allografts have been the biologic solutions our surgeon customers use to deliver better care to their patients. As one of the largest and most respected nonprofit tissue banks in the United States, AlloSource develops, processes and distributes over 200 types of life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for use in a variety of medical procedures. Our commitment to honoring the gift of tissue donation motivates us to develop innovative allografts and lead the way in cellular and tissue therapies.
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
The Commercial Finance Manager reports to the Director of Business Planning & Analysis and collaborates with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations leadership in driving revenue target attainment through the implementation of effective forecasting and sales process strategies. Implements and manages sales process applications, tools and analytics. Provides key inputs into the S&OP processes to drive optimal decision making throughout all levels of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecasting and Analysis:
- Collaborates with Finance/Sales/Operations to drive the planning and budgeting process and provides input for generating latest performance estimates.
- Collaborates with Sales leadership, Field Reps and Marketing Department to develop a rolling 12-month forecast for units and revenue for domestic products and channels.
- Works with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that the forecast is aligned with budgeted targets for both units and revenue.
- Gathers historical (both internal and external) data and leverages statistical forecasting to track and improve accuracy and validity of forecasts.
- Coordinates communication & publication of the sales forecasting tool within departments.
- Works with Director on an annual basis to update three-year financial model for revenues, net income and cash based upon the strategic plan strategies put forth each year.
- Collaborates with Finance to analyze and understand demand drivers for key product lines, to actively monitor relevant KPIs (via a Dashboard) and to prepare relevant analysis to support executive management decision making, driving transparency and insight into the health of the business and actions required to improve. Also, provides business intelligence to Sales leadership in the form of data analysis, modeling, and reporting relative to all sales functions, internal and external business reviews, including account/distributor/customer performance, trending, and competitive activity.
- Provides key inputs and recommendations into the S&OP process to drive optimal decision making related to product line and distribution channel tradeoffs for domestic products and channels.
- Supports pricing analytics and customer profitability
- Develops significant product knowledge of items being supported.
- Sales Operations:
- Collaborates with Sales Leadership on the design and implementation of sales strategy, sales coverage, productivity targets, and account assignments through effective market and customer profiling and targeting activities. Assists Finance with quota development, territory definition, size, structure and alignment. Considers product lines and adjacencies, and marketing and sales opportunities.
- Coordinates with IT, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service, to design, implement, and manage the CRM system and sales process implementation activities. Drive CRM compliance and data integrity. Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process continuous improvement.
- Supports business scalability through initiatives related to sales process standardization and best practice information sharing across teams and regions.
- Performs other assigned projects and analysis as directed by management
- Adheres to and promotes proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Must be available for up to 15 percent travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field
- 8+ years’ experience working in large cross-functional teams to build relationships and improve analysis
- 7+ years’ experience in sales forecasting, business analytics, financial analysis, and business modeling
- 5+ years’ advanced experience in internal budget development and preparation
- 5+ years advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills to influence business decisions/prioritization
- 5+ years’ experience in ERP/CRM
- Advanced Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- MBA Preferred but not required
- Market/Economic Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- 2+ years of supervision
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.