AlloSource is a non-profit organization founded in 1994 on a promise to honor and respect the gift of donation by responsibly developing, processing and distributing life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for our communities. Today, AlloSource is one of the largest, most respected tissue banks in the United States. Through our growth we’ve remained committed to the wishes of donor families, the needs of our surgeon customers, and the hopes of our patient recipients. Our promise of “doing more with life” reflects our unwavering focus on integrity, quality, safety, and respect – today, and into the future.
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
Provides a positive customer service experience through the fulfillment of order requests and other customer needs. Develops and maintains customer relationships through close partnership with field representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. At the direction of sales staff, contact existing and prospective customers promoting AlloSource allografts, and provide feedback to sales staff.
2. Anticipate and fulfill customer needs determining appropriate actions regarding availability of product.
3. Enter and maintain database records of customer profiles.
4. Process customer returns and credits and handle complaint initiation when necessary.
5. Rotate 24-hour on-call customer service with other staff, as assigned, responding to customer telephone inquiries and orders after normal business hours; which may or may not result in coming into the facility
6. Educate customers on company products and their usage.
7. Process incoming and outgoing shipments; prepare packages for shipping; maintain records; check invoices and bills of lading; arrange for transportation; track shipments providing re-routing or expediting service as needed.
8. Generate required sales and inventory control reports.
9. Manage consignment and trial-based inventories.
10. Receive, Store, Reallocate and Cycle Count Inventory. Maintain relevant quantity of inventories in warehouse. Disposition product to quarantine when applicable.
11. Maintain documentation such as customer records, RA Logs, and training records.
12. In conjunction with Equipment Management, maintain office and tissue storage and monitoring equipment as well as associated records.
13. Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
• 2 + years in a customer service setting
• Hands-on data entry experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Outlook
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone etiquette
• Time management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to use discretion with confidential information
• Comprehend and follow written policies and procedures
• Lift up to 45 lbs (35lbs frequently), bend, stand, twist, push, pull, type, repetitive motion of wrist and shoulder.
Will be exposed to florescent lighting, biohazardous materials, working in confined spaces, and wearing personal protective equipment.
• Experience in healthcare setting
• Previous lead generation experience
• Some college education or equivalent customer service training.
For consideration you must submit a resume and meet the minimum requirements. All positions at AlloSource are required to pass a background check to include social security validation, criminal records search, education verification, employment history, references, OIG/GSA EPLS search, and pre-employment drug screen. Other contingencies may be required depending upon position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.