For more than 20 years, AlloSource’s allografts have been the biologic solutions our surgeon customers use to deliver better care to their patients. As one of the largest and most respected nonprofit tissue banks in the United States, AlloSource develops, processes and distributes over 200 types of life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for use in a variety of medical procedures. Our commitment to honoring the gift of tissue donation motivates us to develop innovative allografts and lead the way in cellular and tissue therapies.
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
The HR Business Partner-Job Description/Analysis & Compensation develops, implements, and administers job descriptions/analysis and compensation to align with the organizations business strategy to attract and retain high performing employees. Prepares and processes incentive programs. Assures through research, audits, reports that the company programs are consistently administered in compliance with polices and government regulations. Establish employee records process and policies to comply with legal requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of job descriptions/analysis and organization structure in conjunction with the appropriate department management.
- Lead the deployment of job description/analysis initiation and changes.
- Conduct research and select competitive market salary data to establish pay. Participate in market salary surveys.
- Lead the development and ongoing evaluation of the company’s compensation structure and philosophy to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Assign appropriate pay grades to initial and revised positions.
- Determine compensation for new hires.
- Continually ensure external competitiveness and best practices for company programs as well as state and federal mandated programs to ensure compliance.
- Lead the development, implementation, and oversight of variable pay programs within the company.
- Administer and communicate employee pay adjustments, such as promotions, equity increases, and reclassifications.
- Develop incentive pay programs and provide policy/plan recommendations to Senior Management.
- Prepare pay calculations and provide appropriate documentation to allow payroll to provide the payment of incentive program.
- Serve as the direct point of contact for all payroll reporting and integration through current HRIS (ADP), performance management (Success Factors) and general system reporting.
- Manage the performance management system (Success Factors) and assist with employee inquiries.
- Establish criteria for employee records program and ensure that all records are kept according to policy and all legal requirements.
- Support department management in the preparation of new and existing job descriptions.
- Assists with special projects related to pay programs.
- Assist in the development of compensation education and training materials.
- Bachelor Degree
- In lieu of degree, minimum 7 years relevant experience
- 5-7 years in Human Resources with strong partnering role; experience should include an overall understanding of the broad Human Resources functions, policies, products, and services
- 2-3 years compensation & recognition programs
- 2-3 years of active involvement of job descriptions and analysis
- 2-3 years experience with HRIS systems
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive employee situations and confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to stimulate and embrace change and cultivate talent
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Certification/designation in Compensation/PHR/SPHR
- Organizational development project work
- Multi shift organization
- Systems – ADP/Success Factors
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.