For more than 20 years, AlloSource’s allografts have been the biologic solutions our surgeon customers use to deliver better care to their patients. As one of the largest and most respected nonprofit tissue banks in the United States, AlloSource develops, processes and distributes over 200 types of life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for use in a variety of medical procedures. Our commitment to honoring the gift of tissue donation motivates us to develop innovative allografts and lead the way in cellular and tissue therapies.
Must comply and ensure adherence with FDA, CGTP, OSHA, AlloSource SOPs, work instructions & procedures, proper practices and techniques, AATB standards, and applicable company policies, training requirements, safety practices and regulatory requirements that are applicable to the job responsibilities.
The Marketing Analyst plays a key role in supporting other members of the marketing team through
the analysis of business insights gained through primary and secondary research, competitive
intelligence and relevant data analysis. The Marketing Analyst works under the supervision of the
Marketing Operations Manager, with dotted line responsibilities to the Marketing Managers, VP of
Marketing and CCO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze various healthcare market segments for trending, market sizing, market share, market/product opportunities,FDA filings/updates/recalls and market positioning, targeting and penetration.
- Prepare written analysis with overviews and trends to assist with customer and market segmentation, as well as strategic planning and direction for the company.
- Monitor and report on trending of patient demographics, and related healthcare market and patient indications for existing and new product/market opportunities based on market size, growth rate, and growth rate drivers/limiters.
- Identify unmet customer needs, underpenetrated markets and geographies and work with Marketing Managers to develop business cases.
- Monitor competitive activity and performance by reviewing websites, new sources, webcasts and annual reports, and prepare quarterly earnings summaries as appropriate for a variety of competitive companies and distribute to applicable groups.
- Establish quality and business process standards to ensure high quality data sources and accurate analytical outcomes.
- Act as the knowledge base and data source for all responsible projects to create informed and logical foundations to support plans, risks and assumptions for a given project, and have the confidence and knowledge to defend the strategic process amongst peers and management.
- Work with cross functional teams and leverage resources outside the immediate team including Research and Development, Clinical, Operations, Regulatory, and Legal.
- Obtain via primary or secondary research, interpret and communicate Voice of Customer (VOC), and trade show, advisory board, customer visit feedback and other data as assigned.
- Manage all vendor data source relationships for both primary and secondary research methodologies including vendor selection, preparation of RFPs, and managing projects through various phases.
- Effectively and efficiently develop analytical models that include supporting the business planning process, market forecasting, initiate outcome management, market analysis/trends, marketing financial performance and budgeting as relevant to all Marketing initiatives.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, marketing or business administration
- 4+ years analyst experience, preferably within the medical or healthcare industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- MBA, strongly preferred
- Previous work experience as a business or strategy consultant
- Previous work experience at a medical company, marketing firm
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.
AlloSource uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.